Facebook has launched a new Pages experience that they claim is perfect for small and medium-sized companies to make connections with customers and other businesses.
The new Pages layout. The new Pages layout has a simpler layout, easier navigation between personal and business pages, a Professional Dashboard that allows you to quickly manage all your activities in one place, and access to a dedicated feed to allow you to interact more seamlessly with people on Facebook.
You can switch between your personal and business profile by tapping or holding the top right menu icon.
Get the most from your Pages. Facebook offers some tips to help businesses get more out of their Pages experience. Let’s get started.
1. Setting yourself up for success. Add a profile and a cover photo to your business profile. Include a description of the business and contact details such as your phone number, address, and business hours.
Facebook suggests that you customize your page with action buttons, and that you set Page Admins so that you can manage it.
2. To grow your audience, invite friends, family, customers, and others to like your page. Post often and respond to comments to build connections.
3. Improve your content. Use trending hashtags for a wider audience to find your content. You can also share posts to up to three groups and link your Instagram account to cross-share with your Instagram followers. You can also use the Composer feature to schedule your posts.
4. Engage your community. Facebook encourages businesses and organizations to engage with their community.
5. Safety and security tips. These safety and security tips will help you keep your site secure.
- Install 2-Factor authentication
- Use comment moderation tools
- React to hacked accounts
Go deeper. Read the entire announcement by Meta and get more tips for growing your Facebook page.
Why we Care. Facebook is still a valuable tool today for businesses. You should make sure that you are taking full advantage of all the features and tools available to your page. Also, ensure that all information is accurate and current so that potential customers can find your page.
Search Engine Land’s first post, Facebook launches new Pages experience, appeared first on Search Engine Land.