SEO drives 43% website traffic and helps brands lower their paid search costs. SEO is even more important during the holiday shopping season when ready-to-purchase customers search for specific products. It’s time for smart SEO strategies. Pay attention to the sales-impacting changes Google has made to its search algorithm.
Over the past five weeks, Google introduced four major changes that impact page rankings as well as how brands’ products are displayed on search results. These include the Helpful Content Update (September core update), the product experiences update (September 2022 product reviews update), and the September core update (September 2022).
These changes could increase the chances for bands’ products to appear in Google search results. They also mean higher rankings for pages that contain thoughtful content. EXCLUSIVE examined how these changes affected their clients’ traffic and found ways that these clients could use the updates for increased revenue.
Join EXCLUSIVE Weds., Oct 19th and learn how to adapt Google’s latest updates while maximising exposure and sales potential in the time frame of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We’ll cover:
- Product structured data updates that drive high intent clicks
- How Google’s Helpful Content Update can impact SEO and your content strategy
- Event-specific holiday pages can improve your search visibility.
- Performance Max can be fed better data through SEO by optimizing the content of the entire funnel.
- How to effectively coordinate SEO and PPC budgets
SAVE YOUR SPOT
Search Engine Land’s first article, 4 SEO Tips to Transform Q4 Sales, appeared first on Search Engine Land.